Our mission is to help you discover people and do what you love. To do that, we show you personalized content and ads we think you’ll be interested in based on information we collect from you and third parties. We only use that information where we have a proper legal basis for doing so. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
When you sign up for or use BuzzyBubble, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address, phone number, contacts, profile photo and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share with us location data or photos. If you buy something on BuzzyBubble, we collect payment information, contact information (address and phone number) and details of what you bought. If you link your Facebook or Google account or accounts from other third party services to BuzzyBubble, we also get information from those accounts (such as your contacts, profile photo, email address, name). The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
Device information. In addition to profile data, we collect information about the device you’re using BuzzyBubble on, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Our partners and advertisers share information with us. We also get information about you and your activity outside BuzzyBubble from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with, or other publicly available sources. For example: Online advertisers or third parties share information with us to measure or improve the performance of ads on BuzzyBubble, or to figure out what kinds of ads to show you. This includes information about your visits to an advertiser's site or purchases you made from them, or information about your interests from a third party service, which we might use to help show you ads.
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. We commit to showing you content that’s
relevant, interesting and personal to you. In order to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your
1. Identify you when you use BuzzyBuble, and process your transactions.
2. Recommend Posts, pages, people or categories you might like based on your activity on BuzzyBubble. For example, if we see you’re into cooking, we may suggest food-related Posts, pages or people that we think you might like or show you food-related ads
In addition and for similar reasons, we have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways. It is also fundamental to the nature of the Service we provide. In short, it’s necessary for us to do these things in order to make the Service relevant, interesting and personal to you like we promised, and it’s in both of our interests for us to do that.
We also have a legitimate interest to improve BuzzyBuble, maintain our relationship with you, and protect users. We both benefit when we use your information to:
1. Suggest other people who have similar interests. For example, if you follow interior design page, we may suggest other interior designers that you might like.
2. Help your friends and contacts find you on BuzzyBubble, if you agree to this in your settings. For example, if you sign up using a Google account, we can help your Google connections to find you on BuzzyBubble when they first sign up for BuzzyBubble. Or, people can search for your account on BuzzyBubble using your email or phone number.
We have a legitimate interest in delivering ads that are relevant, interesting and personal to you in order to generate revenue (providing this Service is expensive!) To further these interests we use the information we collect to:
2. Tell our ad partners how their BuzzyBubble ads are doing, and how to make them better. Some of this information is aggregated. For example, we would report to an advertiser that a certain percentage of people who viewed a Promoted Posts went on to visit that advertiser's site. In other instances, this information isn’t aggregated. For example, we would let an advertiser know that a particular Promoted Post has been saved by certain people.
BuzzyBubble is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a
BuzzyBubble account, many of the choices you have on BuzzyBubble are built directly into BuzzyBubble or
your settings. For example, you can
1. Edit information in your profile at any time, decide whether your profile is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your BuzzyBubble account using your email address.
2. Create or be added to a post. Post are visible to you and others on the platform, and any collaborator may choose to make the post available to anyone else. For example, another collaborator can invite someone else to the platform, make the board available to an app they use to view BuzzyBubble, or even just take an image from the post and email it to their friends.
3. Delete your post at any time. When you delete your post, we’ll deactivate it and remove your post from BuzzyBubble
Anyone can see the public post and page you create and the profile information you give us. We also make
this public information available through what are called APIs (basically a technical way to share
information quickly). For example, a partner can study what their most popular Posts are or how their
Posts are being shared on BuzzyBubble by using a BuzzyBubble API. Some of the ways we use your
information require us to share information with third parties, so we can provide your BuzzyBubble
experience, make sure our customization is effective and comply with laws that apply to us. We share
your information with:
1. Other services (like Facebook or Google) when you decide to link your BuzzyBubble account to those services or publish your activity on BuzzyBubble to them. For example, you can choose to publish your Post to Facebook or Twitter.
2. Online advertisers and third party companies that we or they use to audit or improve the delivery and performance of ads or content on websites and apps (for example, through Google Analytics). This includes what Posts or ads you were shown on BuzzyBubble and whether or how you engaged with those Posts or ads, or other information about your activity on BuzzyBubble.
3. Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or BuzzyBubble; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
4. Our wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide BuzzyBubble to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
Children under 18 are not allowed to use BuzzyBubble. If you are based in the EEA you may only use BuzzyBubble if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country or if verifiable parental consent for your use of BuzzyBubble has been provided to us. If you are a parent and you learn that your child is using BuzzyBubble and you don't want them to, please contact us on below mention email.
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use BuzzyBubble after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to BuzzyBubble.
BuzzyBubble is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The BuzzyBubble app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the BuzzyBubble app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that BuzzyBubble will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but BuzzyBubble cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, BuzzyBubble cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, BuzzyBubble cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to BuzzyBubble’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. BuzzyBubble accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. BuzzyBubble does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.